Buying A Home
Our goal is to help educate and prepare you for buying your home.
Buying a home is likely the biggest investment you will ever make. So when you're ready to make a move - whether it's buying a new home in a different neighborhood or relocating your family to the area - you'll want a trusted, experienced partner like a Patterson-Schwartz REALTOR to guide you through the home-buying process.
With over a half-century of proven results, Patterson-Schwartz has earned the reputation as the leading local, independent real estate company in Delaware and the surrounding area. You can trust one of our knowledgeable REALTORS to guide you through the home-buying process - or as we like to say - make your home and investment dreams come true!
While the process of purchasing a home is specific to your needs and circumstances, the level of customer service you expect to receive should exceed your expectations. Our goal at Patterson-Schwartz is to create such a pleasurable experience that we earn your future business.
To help you get started on the home buying process, we have assembled a seasonal guide covering topics of interest to our buyers.
The current guide includes:
- 4 Reasons To Buy A Home This Winter!
- 2 Factors To Watch In Today's Real Estate Market
- Home Prices Over The Last Year
- Buying Remains Cheaper Than Renting In 38 States!
- Do You Know The Cost Of Waiting To Buy?
- Where Are Mortgage Interest Rates Headed?
- Buying a Home? Do You Know The Lingo?
- Why Pre-Approval Should Be Your First Step
- You Do NOT Need 20% Down To Buy Your Home!
- The True Cost Of NOT Owning Your Home
- Starting To Look For A Home? Know What You Want Vs. What You Need
- 61% Of First-Time Buyers Put Down Less Than 6%
- 5 Reasons To Use A Real Estate Professional
- Have You Put Aside Enough For Closing Costs?
- Ready To Make An Offer? 4 Tips For Success